Thursday, February 27, 2020

Filming: Helping Hands

          My four-person group filmed alongside another, 1-person group: Macy. We were able to use her Nikon DSLR camera. The footage it takes looks really crisp. Way better than the school Sony cameras and my iPhone XR. After we filmed all of our footage, we went on to help Macy with her Final Task. I was an actor in Macy's Final Task known as Assistant #2. Assistant #2 is a side character. I was the assistant to one of the main characters. I show up in the film only once during the opening. My scene included me talking to one of the main characters. The shot was an over the shoulder shot. It then transitions into a close up of my face. My takes were pretty short. I got it down by the third time filming it. The dialogue was the one part messing me up. If we needed to, we could record voice over for the scene if Macy doesn't feel its adequate. We then filmed everyone else's scenes in Macy's Final Task. I can not really talk about them here. I did not help out with those scenes at all. All in all, we recorded around half of Macy's Final Task.


No comments:

Post a Comment