Wednesday, February 19, 2020

Filming: Presidents' Day Filming!

            February 17th (Monday) was a day off of school. Our group took full advantage of that day off to start filming our final task. I carpooled with Emily to Mariapaula's house. We arrived around 1:20pm and Darwin was already there. We waited for twenty-minutes for Macy to arrive, then we started filming. The time was important because we want it to be sunny outside for all of the shots. It wouldn't make sense for someone to "get ready for the day" during the dead of night. I was not that involved in the filming portion of the final task. I was not an actor and Emily was the main camerawomen. I did, however, help out whenever I could. If my group needed me for anything, I was there right away. I especially helped with taking the pictures for the blog (seen below). I took pictures of the scenes from a different angle. The first scene we recorded involved Mariapaula throwing clothes on to her bed. Her dog Milo was also on the bed which was pretty cute. The scene took forever to record, however, due to that decision. While they were recording the scene, I took a "behind the scenes" picture of one of our takes. Afterward, the next scene I was involved with was Darwin's shaving scene. I took another "behind the scenes" picture of Mariapaula putting on the fake blood on the razor. In the picture, I captured Darwin standing there awkwardly with a small grin.


No comments:

Post a Comment