Sunday, October 6, 2019

My First Blog!


      Hey, this is A Feral’s first blog! Yip Yip Hooray! Obviously, my name is not a Feral, but I would like to keep my identity anonymous. Anyways I am a high school sophomore currently taking AICE Media Studies and making this Blog is a required assignment, which is kinda tough. I’m not very comfortable writing about myself and the events that happen in my daily life. So, this whole thing is a learning experience, which is a good and bad thing. Good because … learning duh, but bad because I might make mistakes along the way. That’s okay though since making mistakes is a part of learning.
     Speaking of learning, I am currently attempting to obtain the Cambridge AICE Diploma this year. I have completed 3 AICE classes last year: AICE Marine Science, AICE Global Perspectives, and AICE General Paper. This year I am taking 4 AICE classes: AICE Thinking Skills, AICE English, AICE European History, and obviously AICE Media Studies. In all honesty, I am only taking Media Studies for the AICE credit, not the actual material. I have little interest in film and photography, but maybe this class will change me. The things I have learned so far in the course are basic stuff that I already noticed while watching movies but did not know the exact vocabulary words for; like ‘Dutch Shot’ and ‘Diegetic Sounds’.
     Anyways, enough about the boring stuff and more about me. Like I said before, I am a high school sophomore and currently 15 years young. I identify as male, I am an Asian-American, and both my parents were born in the Philippines. My birthday is on July 28, 2004 so that means I have a summer birthday! My sign is a Leo for anyone who cares about that stuff (I have friends that do). My favorite color is red, and my favorite subject is Math. I plan to go to the University of Florida and become a Microbiologist in the future. That’s pretty much it, and hopefully, this blog is the beginning of a somewhat medium peak into my life! This is a Feral, signing out.

BTW, A Feral is an anagram for my actual first name.

No comments:

Post a Comment