Friday, April 17, 2020

My Final Task CCR

        It took a while for me to make this CCR. The whole record yourself aspect of it frightened me and made my delay recording. But after I made my script and pushed the recording button, I finished it in a jiffy. Honestly, the hardest part of the CCR was the editing. We were told to make it creative and not just 12 minutes of ourselves talking into the camera. I decided to make it creative by doing the thing I know how to do best: editing. I included many stock image photos to try and relate to what I am currently saying in the footage. For example, I would be saying that my product will engage with teenagers, then show a stock image of teenagers. It was pretty hard for me to hit the minimum time limit of 12 minutes. I could not reach it with the base 4 questions. I had to add some questions of my own. I also put in some snippets of the actual title sequence. In the end, I barely made it to 12:01. I am not that much of an actor. I am very shy on camera. It took me about 5 tries for each filming segment. I stutter a lot so it was really hard. I also had a hard time looking at the camera. You can notice in the CCR I would look at the script or look at something in the room. My family would also walk in on me so I would be distracted and retake the whole segment. So yeah, this was the toughest assignment of AICE Media Studies.


No comments:

Post a Comment