Friday, April 17, 2020

My Final Task

              This is my Final Task of AICE Media Studies. I worked with new people for this last project. I still worked with Emily, the director/camerawoman for my last projects. The new people I am working with are Mariapaula and Darwin. Mariapaula was the love interest for the music video I recorded. She also was the one to let us use her house for that exact video. Darwin is someone that Mariapaula worked with for her own projects. With this group of people, I feel as though we could get stuff done. Everyone played a part in this project. No one was slacking. It was all hands on deck. Emily played the same role she did for the last projects: director/camerawoman. I assigned myself to the editor role. Mariapaula was the star actor/producer: since we used her house. And Darwin was the co-star. I used my previous knowledge of editing and fully went all out on this project. I used precisely timed transitions. I made sure each and every title was clear and to the point. I fully mastered the audio and customized it to please the audience. I fully cracked my knuckles and felt proud when I finally finished this project: My Final Task.


No comments:

Post a Comment